Friday, February 24, 2012

When can i resume my normal activities?

Below are some important questions to ask before and after treatment of emphysema.vitamins immune system Discussion prior to treatments What are treatment options? What are the risks associated with treatment? Do order lasix I stay in the hospital? How long will I be in hospital? What complications should I watch? How long will I be on medication? What are the possible side effects of my medication? Does my medication interact with sold over the counter medications or supplements? Should I take my medication with food? Discussion after treatment Should I change my diet? Do I? When can I resume my normal activities? When I go back to work? Do I need special? Do I need physiotherapy? What else can I do to reduce your risk and? How often should I see a doctor for examination? What local support and other resources? .

No comments:

Post a Comment